Contact Us

Guest Counting

Alohaaaa

Welcome to my lovely blog :-) The place you can get some information about my favorite places, cooking, restaurants, movies, etc.....

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Al's Spaghetti Tuna Pedas

This recipe actually has been published on detikfood that was also written by me :-)
The link on detikfood.com is here
But I would like to share this recipe on my blog. This recipe is pretty easy but delicous. This is my signature dish as well. All my best friends love this food. Hopefully you will like this spaghetti when you try this recipe at home....


Bahan:
125 g fettucine/spaghetti kering
2 sdm minyak olive
100 g bawang bombay, iris membujur tipis
1 siung bawang putih, memarkan5 buah cabai rawit (tergantung selera)
2 buah cabai merah/paprika merah, iris kasar
1 kaleng tuna in oil
1/2 sdt merica bubuk
1 sdt garam
50 gram keju quick melt/cheddar, potong dadu

 
Cara Membuat :

  • Rebus fettucine/spaghetti dalam air secukupnya hingga lunak. Angkat dan tiriskan.
  • Tumis bawang bombay dan bawang putih hingga harum dan layu.
  • Masukkan cabai rawit dan paprika, aduk hingga layu
  • Masukkan tuna, masak hingga harum sambil ditambahkan gula, garam dan merica.
  • Tambahkan spaghetti, aduk hingga rata.
  • Masukkan potongan keju.
  • Angkat dan sajikan hangat.

Spagghetti nya tak ganti pake penne :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment